NightQuarter- Britpop Festival feat. Cool Britannia| Community Festival
We’re throwing it back to Britain in the mid 1990s... experience an explosion of Britpop anthems across three stages. All the hits from Oasis, The Verve, Blur, Supergrass and more performed live on the main stage by Cool Britannia, plus DJs and musicians across NightQuarter bringing the Britpop era to life.
A vintage carnival with dodgem cars, teacup ride, dodgem cars, photobooths for the perfect Instagram photo and jumping castle. Grab an Unlimited Wonder pass for unlimited rides throughout the night.
Stamp Your Passport
Soak up culture, food and music without leaving Queensland with a series of wanderlust-worthy mini-festivals at NightQuarter. This event is one of them! Grab your ‘Event Passport' at the front gate and collect stamps on your passport for each mini festival in the series that you attend. 8 stamps unlocks a ‘Golden Ticket’ to any concert at NightQuarter.
- Entry passes are for 4pm-10pm
- If you cannot attend, online entry passes can be exchanged for alternate dates online in your account or simply bring your unused pass to a future date
- NightQuarter is a family-friendly experience with kids, teens and family passes available
- We welcome all people-friendly dogs (one pet per adult in certain areas only on a leash... clean up all accidents!)
- We accept companion cards- just show your card at the door
- Bags are checked on entry. Sealed water bottles and children’s bottles can be brought in, all other bottles will be emptied and can be refilled at the bars.
- Entry passes are available online below or at our front gate on arrival. Online entry passes are capped. When the online allocation is exhausted, passes will be available at the gate as other guests leave.
- Late Night Winter Warmers free entry is only for Winter at the Quarter night markets between 8pm-10pm
- Seniors have free entry on Fridays from 4pm-6pm. Please show your seniors card at the front gate
Covid Safe Venue
A condition of taking part in this event is that attendees must check in via the Check In Qld app. The safety and wellbeing of all attendees and workers is our highest priority.