NightQuarter- Day of the Dead | Night Market Festival
Create your best La Catrina makeup and follow the marigolds to NightQuarter for Día de los Muertos! As the boundary between our world and the spirit world dissolves, welcome the souls of the dead back for a night of food, drink and music. With a firebrand live show from mad mariachis Kallidad, roving Fridas and traditional food and drink.
ENCHANTED GARDENRoving Fridas
Stamp Your Passport
Soak up culture, food and music without leaving Queensland with a series of wanderlust-worthy mini-festivals at NightQuarter. This event is one of them! Grab your ‘Event Passport' at the front gate and collect stamps on your passport for each mini festival in the series that you attend. 8 stamps unlocks a ‘Golden Ticket’ to any concert at NightQuarter.
A vintage carnival with dodgem cars, teacup ride, dodgem cars, photobooths for the perfect Instagram photo and jumping castle. Grab an Unlimited Wonder pass for unlimited rides throughout the night.
- Entry passes are for 4pm-10pm
- NightQuarter is a family-friendly experience with kids, teens and family passes available
- We welcome all people-friendly dogs (one pet per adult in certain areas only on a leash... clean up all accidents!)
- We accept companion cards
- Bags are checked on entry. Sealed water bottles and children’s bottles can be brought in, all other bottles will be emptied and can be refilled at the bars.
Covid Safe Venue
A condition of taking part in this event is that attendees must check in via the Check In Qld app. The safety and wellbeing of all attendees and workers is our highest priority.