NightQuarter - Mexican Fiesta | Community Festival 14th May
Entry passes are available online below or at our front gate on arrival
Community festivals at NightQuarter are themed celebrations that take over the NightQuarter precinct in collaboration with the community. They are included within the standard entry pass prices for NightQuarter.
WHAT'S ONHOLA AMIGOS! It’s time for a fiesta! Cinco de Mayo, meaning 'the Fifth of May' marks a celebration of Mexican cuisine, cocktails, and music. We're not open on the 5th May so we're bringing you the party early on the 14th May on Vibes stage and throughout the market.
Dust off your sombreros and come down to NightQuarter for a night of fun. Salud!
MARGARITAS & TEQUILA
Las Fridas are inspired by the exotic Mexican Artist Frida Kahlo. This seriously sensational and humorous troupe of singing Senoritas create her beautiful and iconic self-portraits awash with colourful swirling skirts and passionate haunting sounds.
A vintage carnival with dodgem cars, teacup ride, dodgem cars, photobooths for the perfect Instagram photo and jumping castle. Grab an Unlimited Wonder pass for unlimited rides throughout the night.
After School Adventure
From 4-6pm Fridays buy our maze pack and receive a prize if you complete it! For kids aged 4-12yrs.
- Entry passes are for 4pm-10pm
- If you cannot attend, online entry passes can be exchanged for alternate dates online in your account or simply bring your unused pass to a future date
- NightQuarter is a family-friendly experience with kids, teens and family passes available
- No pets allowed besides service animals
- We accept companion cards
- Bags are checked on entry. Sealed water bottles and children’s bottles can be brought in, all other bottles will be emptied and can be refilled at the bars.
Covid Safe Venue
A condition of taking part in this event is that attendees must provide their name and contact information to meet the requirements of the event producers and the venue COVID-Safe Plan. The safety and wellbeing of all attendees and workers is our highest priority.